- Expatriates Reception Bureau has been allocated in The Arab Council, a building of historic nature, at Cairo University.
- Contacting with international bodies such as; US Aid Organization, The Binational Fulbright Commission in Egypt to achieve sharing with distinctive international universities as well as activating agreements and students exchange with those universities.
- Contacting with Egyptian Cultural Representation Bureaus all over the world to activate scientific cooperation and students exchange.
- Boosting means of cultural and scientific cooperation with Cultural Representation Bureaus of different states in Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Contacting with all relevant administrations inside the university to facilitate and direct procedures of receiving expatriates' papers, rapid revision of expatriates' papers, and issuing admission decisions and graduation certificates.
- Offering guidelines of different services (Therapeutic - cultural – recreational) available to students inside the university.
- Allocating stay buildings at the highest standards to expatriates at El Sheikh Zayed City.
- Organizing meetings to receive new expatriates to familiarize them with the university, as well as stimulating cultural conversation between different nationalities.
- Setting up integral electronic system that illustrates the bureau's goals, and activities, as well as replying to students' inquiries through the university's website.